How we can help you
Protect your company from being used for Money laundering and Terrorist financing purposes
Solutions to assist you in complying with regulatory requirements
Abreast of the ever-changing laws and regulations regarding Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
Are you on top of your game?
We love to hear from you how we can be of assistance in providing a solution for your need
Who we are
We are professionals with years of knowledge and experience in national and international financial institutions such as Banks, Trust Service providers and the private business sector/auditing.
We approach challenges from different perspectives enabling us to connect with you and understand your need and at the same time relating it back to your company’s protection. We have worked as compliance officers, regulatory supervisors, lawyers, managers and trainers and have extensive experience in dealing with regulators.
We believe in innovations and our aim is to provide tailormade , practical and at the same time cost-effective solutions to our clients. Sharing our knowledge and bringing our expertise to table will enable us to work with our clients to implement solutions that fit their needs.
Our mission is to take care of compliance worries by providing practical solutions, based on our knowledge and expertise, allowing you to focus on what matters most to you, your core business.
Who you are
You are a Fiduciary Service Provider, Financial Institution, Credit Union, Money remitter, Insurance agent/broker, Car dealer, Real estate Agent, Casino, Attorney, Accountant, Tax consultant or Notary and you are under regulatory supervision. There is a framework of laws and regulations that you have to comply with in the area of Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, including transaction monitoring and the reporting of unusual transactions.
what we do
We provide solutions focused on the human challenges which your organisation may face when complying with these regulations.
A seasoned Compliance Officer for a short or longer period of time that fulfills the mandatory requirement of having one.
- Who have vast knowledge and experience in the field of Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist financing;
- Who can lead, facilitate, advise and oversee relevant business units in your organization with regards to Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing matters;
- Who strive in doing thorough researches, risk analysis’, making connections and have a strategic level of thinking;
- Who are abreast of local and international legislation and regulations on preventing and combating money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Who can form part of the management team and act as a liaison between the supervisory authorities and management for supervisory issues, audits and investigations.
A project manager to manage AML/KYC projects within a specified timeframe, with positive results.
A project manager
- Who has project management experience and vast knowledge in the field of Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist financing;
- Who has analytical insights and strategic thinking level;
- Who can work under pressure, produce relevant progress reports and manage deadlines;
- Who can lead, inspire and coach teams to be able to deliver the desired results;
A Trainer to provide compliance trainings and awareness to your staff
- Who can develop and present compliance training to different levels of staff up to board members with the aim to create awareness for compliance requirements.
- Who has presenting skills and can engage the audience
- Who can hold interactive sessions with staff members discussing relevant cases bringing the study material more alive and practical
- Who loves interacting with people
Subject Matter Expert (SME)
A Subject Matter Expert (SME) to assist with any questions, queries, support and investigations on a call of basis
Support services when you temporarily need relief or assistance in
- Mentoring and coaching of your compliance team with AML/KYC matters
- Assistance with the onboarding process of your clients
- Customer Due diligence and background checks
- Transaction monitoring
Client due dilligence and background checks
Assistance with client due dilligence and background checks during the onboarding or monitoring process of your clients
An independent expert:
- Who has experience in doing background checks
- Who has access to digital platforms to fasilitate
- Who will create auditable reports referencing the resources utillized
- Who is abreast of the local legislation and supervisory regulations which institutions need to comply with
- Understands the expectations of the supervisory institutions such as the Central Bank and Financial Intelligence unit with regards to client due diligence and background checks
We love to hear from you how we can be of assistance in providing a solution for your need.
Please contact us today by completing your details. Once we have received your request for information we will contact you for a personal appointment and to discuss and understand your needs. This will enable us to present the best possible solution that will provide you the required results.